Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's a fair price for a Car Wash and Turtle Wax?

I usually wash and wax my car myself every fall. This year I found out a neighbor High School kid needs gas money. I told his Mom I would pay her son to do it for me if he wanted to. He agreed. Since he has never done this before, I will have to give a few instructions along the way. Also, since I usually do it myself, I don't know how much to pay him. It's a Toyota Highlander, and just a Wash %26amp;Turtle wax, (No polishing or inside cleaning). What's a fair price for this? Thanks!What's a fair price for a Car Wash and Turtle Wax?
$30.00What's a fair price for a Car Wash and Turtle Wax?
$20. at my one job we would wash and wax also do a quick inside clean up job and charge 40. half the work so i think 20 is a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment