Sunday, December 20, 2009

What do I do if the school bully forces me to fork over my lunch money, do his homework, and wash/wax his car?

The school bully made me do all these things last school year and I think he'll do it next school year too? What can I do?What do I do if the school bully forces me to fork over my lunch money, do his homework, and wash/wax his car?
Find someone in your school that is tough and hates bullies. He will teach the bully a life lesson.What do I do if the school bully forces me to fork over my lunch money, do his homework, and wash/wax his car?
I don't have much advice for the homework and car, but if your school offers ';lunch tickets'; then ask your parents to buy some of those at the beginning of each month instead of bringing money to school. Towards the beginning of this year, someone kept stealing my lunch money out of my locker without me ever finding out who. (I noticed after about a week and finally bought a locker lock, which I really should have done in the first place.) But anyway, after that my dad said he would rather have me use lunch tickets (because they don't allow you to buy certain unhealthy foods he didn't want me eating, only let you buy a main course and drink and chips/fries. By then that person (whoever they were) wasn't able to steal from me anyway, but even if they were, I bet they would be less likely to steal lunch tickets than money.
Well, can't you tell the teachers if he takes away your lunch money or makes you do his homework? Surely this sort of thing isn't allowed to go in schools, is it? Or tell your parents and have them go up to the school and raise merry hell with the teachers. That's what I'd do in this situation, I'd be outraged that the school was letting someone get away with treating my child like that.





And don't go and wax his car, again, in your parents' postition I'd go round and talk to his parents and tell them to keep their son away from my son. Why aren't your parents sorting this out? You shouldn't have to put up with this sort of thing, your teachers and parents should be putting a stop to it. the adults in your life are there to protect you, it's what they're for.
Wow, I didn't think such typical bullying still occurs.





Know what, the only things you need to have in this kind of problem is to be strong and have guts. Don't be a coward, stand up to him. If you keep doing the things he wants you to do then you're just putting yourself under him. You've got better things to do and the things you wanna do are just for you. The things he wants to do are for himself, don't do it for him.





Why is he asking you to do his homework? Maybe you're dealing with an idiot who only cares about hanging out? Well the better. You can just outwit him. But seriously, be strong.





If you think you can't do it alone, there're always some people who're willing to help you. Like your friends or parents. Tell them what he's doing to you and ask them if they could report this to the school and to the bully's parents as well.





Be a little sharp-tongued with him. Like, ';That's your homework do it yourself.'; or ';That's your car so you should wash it. If you let me do it, I might end up scratching off the paint.'; If he decides to harm you physically and you think you don't have a chance then take a hit and鈥?run. And tell someone. Show them your bruise as proof~
BUllies are actually deep blobs of jelly inside. They bully because they have clearly got issues. Its a coverup because they feel inferior. Chances are someone is bullying him at home or elsewhere so he is looking for a person to hurt in return. You will have to find a way to confront him and simply say NO you cannot have my lunch or my money and I will not do your dirty work for you either. Even if he hits you for it still say NO. WHen he is alone one day ask him what the matter is, what is wrong, why is he hurting so much that he needs to take it out on others. Do it in a kind and understanding way. SOmewhere inside that nasty person is a good person wanting to come out. He is using others and hurting others to overcome the pain he is feeling inside. Thats all.





If nothing else works then you may need to take drastic measures. Stop taking lunch or money for a few weeks and a while he will leave you alone!! Report him and ask them to remain anonymous about who reported him.
What you need to do is WHIP HIS AZZ, and if you can't do that, then get someone who will, if your doing all that you said for this scumbag then I'm sure you could offer just some of these services to an older more able bodied boy to WHIP HIS AZZ for you... Thats the only way to conquer bullies, you have to hurt them, and many times you can do it yourself... You have all summer to take self defense/Karate classes...


Get busy and take care of this punk yourself...


Good Luck ...I've been there as a kid my friend, and I'm not telling you to do what I did but I put two bullies in the hospital... Myself, I used a weapon, but hey, it got the job done and I gained some serious respect after that, NOONE ever gave me any trouble after that....
In most cases it's best not to run from the problem. Talk to him first. If you don't think that will work, talk to someone who can do something about it (i.e. a teacher, principal, or parent). If you still do not think that will work, take some self-defense classes and try your best to avoid his path. If all of these fail, transfer schools. In most cases it is best not to run from a problem. In this case, however, there's no sense in placing yourself in harms way. The best way to deal with it may simply be by removing yourself from the problem.
The most effective way to stop a bully is to stand up for yourself when you are forced into the situation. While avoiding conflict is what society aims for, bully's take advantage of this tendency by seeing how far they can push you until you stand up for yourself. And when you do stand up, you will notice a strong feeling of confidence and self-respect. That is priceless!
just tell your parents, guardian or teacher about this. dont be embarrass if they taunt you like mama's boy and by doing this you'll get confidence. if your parents, guardian or teachers dont act. be tough and fight back. if they bully you more. be tougher. if its hard for you to be tough. ask your classmates for help. but I preffer telling someone about this situation. because I was once bullied and I told my parents about it. after that I'm not bullied. and now I have self confidence. whenever I have problem. I dont have second thought. I'm going to tell it to someone I can trust to help me. I hope this will help you.
He is a loser, thats why he has to bully, to feel in control.





HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BULLY YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE.





REPORT HIM TO YOUR SCHOOL PRINCIPAL. Dont let bullies keep it up, be up front and honest about what they are doing, if they continually get away with whatever they schoose to do, it only gives them more strength.





KICK HIM IN THE NADS.


I HATE BULLIES.
make a real fool of him with his homework answers then just sit back and have a good laugh with all of your class,whenever he approaches you about it stand up to him and tell him that you are not the kid he bullied last term,then smak him.
Tell the principal. Always works, make him expel from school. Then LAUGH!
at least he doesn't want you to wax his assssssss
Tell him to back off!
Are you serious? I thought this kind of bullying only happens on TV. Lunch money? Geez. Tell someone for heaven's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment