Sunday, December 20, 2009

How long after applying touchup paint to my car should I wait to wash and wax?

1989 Porsche.How long after applying touchup paint to my car should I wait to wash and wax?
wait at least a month. just because it,s dry does,nt mean it,s set to the metal.How long after applying touchup paint to my car should I wait to wash and wax?
atleast a couple of days because may only be dry on surface and if you do decide to wash it dont pressure wash it i had touch up paint on my civic and it tore it right of just dont apply direct pressure when washing
If it's just a tony spot and you are using touchup paint from the local parts store don't worry about it. If you are doing a larger are with actual automotive paint wait 1-3 months depending on your environment.
Give it several weeks. It may be dry, just on the surface.%26lt;}:-})

No comments:

Post a Comment