Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it peroxide that you can put in your ear to clean out wax that can not be reached by a wash cloth?

When I was very young I was prone to ear infections. My dr. told my mom to put peroxide or something in it, then it would wash away a lot of built up wax.





I recently used q-tips in my ears for some reason, and I keep hearing a crackling sound in my ear. What do I do?Is it peroxide that you can put in your ear to clean out wax that can not be reached by a wash cloth?
Peroxide, is great to use in the ear, it will not hurt your ear.Is it peroxide that you can put in your ear to clean out wax that can not be reached by a wash cloth?
hydrogen peroxide.
mix a little warm water with peroxide, if not you'll get a head ache from the cold hitting your ear drum. also if you have a oral syringe you can use that, that can help.
I have a blood clot in my ear and my doctor told me to keep putting baby oil in it until it comes out.So every morning and night,I put in some baby oil.It is starting to work.I tried the over the counter cleaner and the peroxide,neither helped.Try the baby oil so you won't hurt your ear drums.Good Luck.
One of our doctor's recommended moisten the end of a Q-Tip with your own saliva, then cleaning your ear with that. Saliva has strong anti-bacterial agents in it, and the Q-Tip will remove the wax.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment