Thursday, December 24, 2009

How long after i wax can i wash my face?

i just waxed my face.. when can i take a SHOWER? will my skin get irritated??How long after i wax can i wash my face?
If you use a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil or Dove for sensitive skin, you can shower right away. Don't use anything abrasive like a wash cloth or scrub. Avoid toner until the next day or two. Don't take a super hot or long shower to avoid irritating your skin; it's a little sensitive after waxing.





I keep cortisone cream or Eucerin Healing Balm on hand if I need to sooth my skin.





Aloe gel or plain yogurt work as soothing masks.How long after i wax can i wash my face?
k
Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.
your skin will be red use vit e oil sally hanson has a good product
24 HOURS
i am an esthetician. i wax people for a living.





5 minutes or so. but only use a gentle cleanser. you can use an exfoliant the next morning after a recuperative nights sleep.
Wait a few mins and then take a warm shower. Try to avoid some soaps that will irritate your skin.
you can take a shower right after you wax. warm water will make you skin soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment