Sunday, December 20, 2009

What should I expect to pay for a pre-winter wash/wax for a Dodge Charger?

I would charge between $75 - $100 depending on the condition of the car and exactly what kind of wax you would want (basic or sealant). You may be able to find someone who would do it for $25. It's hard to pinpoint a price but you get what you pay for. Will it need buffing? Will you want the interior done as well? It may be cheaper in the long run to get a package deal and get it detailed bumper to bumper, inside and out for $150 - $200.What should I expect to pay for a pre-winter wash/wax for a Dodge Charger?
just get some wax and do it yourself . a bottle of wax is 5 bucks and it lasts a long time tooWhat should I expect to pay for a pre-winter wash/wax for a Dodge Charger?
If it's a 70R/T I'll do it for free!
i would think thats like a detail....i think for a good wax job 100 is reasonable

No comments:

Post a Comment