Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I wash a Barbour Newmarket Jacket in the washer? #It is NOT wax cotton#?

I have a Barbour Newmarket jacket that is NOT wax cotton, and I was wondering if I'm able to wash it in the gentle cycle in the washing machine? There is no ';care instructions'; tag inside the jacket, and I don't want to get it dry cleaned if I don't have to, and also in case they might ruin it. Any advice? Thanks!Can I wash a Barbour Newmarket Jacket in the washer? #It is NOT wax cotton#?
My mother always said anything could be washed, Put it in a gentle cycle with COLD WATER and mild dish soap (very-little) then allow to dry on a hanger smooth wrinkles by hand as it driesCan I wash a Barbour Newmarket Jacket in the washer? #It is NOT wax cotton#?
There HAS to be a Label. Look in the side seam area inside the coat. Don't wash if it has no Label. Dry clean to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment