Sunday, December 20, 2009

I just got a s w e e t mustang and id like to know the best car wash/wax to use?

Its a beautiful '99 gt. a little older but low miles, manual trans %26amp; sweet mods. Its always been garaged %26amp; looks brand new and i want to keep it that way so any recommendations are appreciated. thanksI just got a s w e e t mustang and id like to know the best car wash/wax to use?
MagyarsI just got a s w e e t mustang and id like to know the best car wash/wax to use?
I have used Mother, Meguiars and Zanio Bros. I like certain products from each line.
I like Maguires and WaxShop carnuba waxes. I also don't use soap when I wash my vehicles. I just use water and a soft terrycloth mitt.
Try Mother's line of car care products. They are superb. I use them on my '04 stang.
Mc Guguirs polish - dont wax it - - thats for boats
McGuire's...


congrats !!!


i would have loved to show you around the valley,


helping you look...


you deserve the best
I use the turtle wax ice product line it's awsome easy on and off no no white powdery residue to worry about on rubber and some plastics it is easy to use apply waite 15 minutes and wipe off with a fiber towel and buff great shine
Any wax brand will do, just make sure you wax at least every 3months...
Mother's or Maguire's
Meguire's or Mothers are best. The new Ice line from Mequires is good. Zymol is good as well, but a bit more pricey. Think about getting a clay bar kit (this removes contaminants from the paint surface) and treating your car to the clay bar first, wash and a good wax. The clay kit has instructions on how to use it, or you can use the new Ice Liquid Clay Bar but I wash with normal car wash after I use it. Make sure you wax after the clay bar. Not just any brand of car wax will do.....your pony deserves the best...Meguires or Mothers. You can take out any fine scratches with some finishing compound from Turtle wax also.

No comments:

Post a Comment