Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do you wash wax pomade out of your hair?

I usually use cream pomade, but a couple days ago I tried a wax pomade....big mistake. I've washed my hair about 8 times within the last 2 days and I can still feel some of the pomade in there. I've used 4 different shampoos and 2 different conditioners.





';Long lasting pomade';....Should have just advertised it as permanent pomade.How do you wash wax pomade out of your hair?
Try using dish detergent . It is very strong, so make sure to use a good conditioner after. You can also try baby shampoo. Believe it or not, that is strong also. You may have to wash your hair a couple of times, Good luck and don't use the wax again.How do you wash wax pomade out of your hair?
USE A DISHWASHING LIQUID FOR GREASY DISHES, THAT'S WHAT MY BEAUTICAN USES.
this is easy... i used to have the same problem. on dry hair with wax, shampoo it first (without water) with your regular shampoo; work it through, add some more shampoo as needed; when it all lathered up, rinse it. done!
if you are having trouble getting it out, it means that you have used way to much, I have used wax pomades for years both on myself, and on my clients, and have never had time problem. You only need the tiniest amount of it even for longer hair. If you are still having problems after cutting down the amount, so to a salon or beauty supply, and as for the spiker shampoo, that will take any hard of sticky hair propduct out of hair.
oh man...... try calling a hair salon





what a mess
If it's really bad you can always sprinkle some baking soda in your shampoo. That used to get that gross ice spiker out no problem, so I think it'll work.

No comments:

Post a Comment