Sunday, December 20, 2009

How to wash off wax from hair?

I used a wax-based hair-relaxer, and now I can't wash it off. My hair has become like a block of grease. I have shampooed over 20 times using 3 different types of shampoos, and still cannot get the wax off. If any lady out there had experience with that, please let me know what you did to finally remove the wax?? Hair professionals, please help! I'm very sad now...How to wash off wax from hair?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but from what I understand you can't remove hair relaxers they are permanant and it has to grow out, it you put anything chemical on your hair to remove it, it will be further damaging - I would advise you go to a professional hairdresser and see if they can help.How to wash off wax from hair?
1) apply shampoo on dry hair


2) as usual, massage scalp for a minute


3) then rinse thoroughly Report Abuse

make sure the water is hot enough to where you can handle it. hot water will open the cuticles in your hair and release the trapped wax. then use shampoo...if the shampoo doesnt work try something with a higher ph...(bar soap)
Have you Tried a Clairyfing shampoo..It's suppose to remove any build up you have.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment