Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do I wash Hair Wax/Clay out of my hair???

I see some people posted that they use:





1. Clarifying shampoo


2. Shampoo w/baking soda


3. dawn dishwashing soap








My concern though is since i'm deciding whether i should use wax/clay on a daily basis...will using those products EVERYDAY do permanent damage on my hair/cause hair loss?





Which out of the 3 is the best?





thanks!How do I wash Hair Wax/Clay out of my hair???
i'd try all 3How do I wash Hair Wax/Clay out of my hair???
it doesn't come out just cut it
scrape it of your hair
Using a good quality cleasning shampoo such as Paul Mitchell shampoo 2 or Kerastase Clarifying shampoo will not damage your hair or scalp and will certainly remove the wax or clay styling products from your hair. Or you could try PHYTONUETRE shampoo which is made from 100% natural plant based ingredients and does not test on animals.





http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk/product_鈥?/a>





http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk/product_鈥?/a>
For Wax always use hot hot water. idk about the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment