Sunday, December 20, 2009

How much should I charge to wash and wax a car...?

I am probably going to soon start washing and waxing cars to earn money for college. I was wondering how much I should charge. I will be doing...





1. Wash the outside real good and all over


2. Vaccum the inside of the car.


3. Clean the windshield and windows.


4. Clean the dash and all the platic siding (like where the cup holders are)


5. Wax it





I would deffinitly take my time and do a good job, but I am not sure how much to charge.How much should I charge to wash and wax a car...?
just to wash $10, $15 to wash and vac, $18 to wipe down the interior, an even $20 to do all and to wax it depends on what kind of wax you use will you be using an electric polisher or by hand either way it should be about $45-$60 you have to compete with other people so charge less than them. i used to have a mobile detailin business

No comments:

Post a Comment