Sunday, December 20, 2009

How to wash off hair wax?

Hi. I use hair wax in the morning, everyday. I know it is bad to go to bed with hair products in your hair. How should I wash it off? with shampoo or just rinsing it with water?


I am a man and I would appreciate answers/ advice for men.


Thank you!How to wash off hair wax?
Get your hair thoroughly wet first with very warm water, then work in shampoo and let it set for a minute. Rinse and repeat. Shampooing twice should get it all out. If getting the wax out on a daily basis makes your hair dry out, you may need to do a hot oil treatment once or twice a week. :)How to wash off hair wax?
Dish soap will do much better than shampoo if you have completely coated your hair in wax.... Friends of mine who had dread locks and wanted them out could only manage with dish soap !
Usually wax is harsh and you'll need to shampoo to get it all out, use hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment