Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do I wash Hair Wax out of my hair???

My friend used hair wax in my hair and i've washed it with shampo about 4 times and I still can't get it out! What can I use to get it out of my hair?How do I wash Hair Wax out of my hair???
mix a couple of teaspons of baking soda with your shampoo... baking soda can be used weekly to help clarify hair and get rid of build up.How do I wash Hair Wax out of my hair???
one time my cousin got some sticky stuff in her hair and used baby oil and it worked. i'm not sure if it will work with hair wax, but you can try.
Try a clarifying shampoo. Leave it in for a while and then rinse. It should do the trick!
put conditner in ur hair, NO shampoo, then brush out the conditner with the biggest brush with the clostest bristles. then wash out the rest of the conditner.
Clarifying shampoo followed by detangling conditioner. You may be using the wrong shampoo. You need a clarifier, like something you would use for oily hair, or hair with buildup.





Clarifiers get rid of every enemy of hairdos: product, oils, clorine and salt water, etc. They can be used periodically--say, once a week or so.
try mayo it might work also vinager
I found that the best way to get rid of build up is (don't laugh) is asprin!!! take 2 or 3 tablets of asprin in the palm of ur hand, add a little water till they disolve add some of ur shampoo to this and wash your hair. It realy works.
Use shampoo, rinse, and repeat (a lot)!
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment