Sunday, December 20, 2009

What kind of car wash soap/wax works good for high salt content softened water?

My water is like sea water. I've tried mr. clean products, but they don't work and what I'm left with is lines of salt on my car. A co-worker says that turtle wax spray on wax works good, but he doesn't have the salt water problem I have. The dishwasher works great with cascade and rinse agent, and I'm thinking there has to be something out there comparible to that for car wash products. Thanks for your help.What kind of car wash soap/wax works good for high salt content softened water?
Softlan smooth,we use it all the time...What kind of car wash soap/wax works good for high salt content softened water?
I think this can be similar to dish soap and can fade your paint over time. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment