Sunday, December 20, 2009

How often should you wash/wax your car?

I just got a 95' GMC Sonoma in really great condition how often should I wash it, right now it has no rust or anything. What about waxing, how often should you do it?How often should you wash/wax your car?
wash: doesnt matter, its your choice if you want it to look clean





wax: AT LEAST every 3 months


a lot of people do it every monthHow often should you wash/wax your car?
I would wash it once a week under normal weather conditions.Polish and wax it once a month usually does the trick.Polish1st,wax 2nd.Invest in a buffer or two.Saves a lot of time and sweat.
There's really no magic formula. Just whenever you think it needs it. Like after a mud run :-) I take my car in for a professional wash about six times a year and the paint is still in great shape.
depends on your daily travels, more travel, more dirt. but generally twice per week or maybe every 4th day
umm twice a year

No comments:

Post a Comment