Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I use Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax on my motorcycle? 2008 Fatboy?

its fine





itll get on your tires


but its not gonna make them slippery or anything


itll wear off right away


and wont even noticeCan I use Armor All Ultra Shine Wash %26amp; Wax on my motorcycle? 2008 Fatboy?
I would advise NOT to use it or anything containing wax, as it will get on the tires. You can use any type of auto soap as long as it does not contain wax. And NEVER use ANY type of tire treatment such as Armor All on your tires!!!!





THE BEST thing to was your bike with is...Bike Brite


http://www.jpcycles.com/ProductDetail.as鈥?/a>





S-100 USED to be the best, but it did leave a residue when using city water. Bike Brite is FAR superior to S-100 and leaves little if any residue.Can I use Armor All Ultra Shine Wash %26amp; Wax on my motorcycle? 2008 Fatboy?
I just use Simple Green, a bucket of really hot water and a garden hose. Then my air compressor blower hose to dry. It takes 10-15 minutes, start to finish. I get my soap at Wal-Mart for $7 a gallon, and it lasts me an entire season. It works well.





There is not need for expensive ';bike'; washes. All it is is soap.





Don't use anything waxy, or oily on a motorcycle, especially the tires.
NOT on the tire treads, the seat, those funny little tassle things and the tank cover OK.
Use the fat-free version, and you'll have a panhead.
sure/use the fat version

1 comment: