Thursday, January 7, 2010

At most how long can u wear a gatsby wax without washing it tt maximises hair care?

ive been wearing gatsby and do not wash my hair everyday(because i use wella hair straightener and i need tt to kep my hair straight)





ive been studying into hair care techniques and i worry wat i might be doing might affect my hair or scalp...(i reli am worried tt my hair will grow bald in my late 30s or 40s)im 16 btwAt most how long can u wear a gatsby wax without washing it tt maximises hair care?
I use gatsby wax, I say the maximum is 2 days.





If you use wax, you need to wash it out each night (with clarifying shampoo) , or you will go bald. You can leave it in a few nights, but not every night. Your scalp needs to breathe, any wax (especially gatsby) damages hair follicles.





やりすぎな。

No comments:

Post a Comment