Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you left traces of car wax on your car during summer and it won't wash out now,?

is that messing up your paint? I realized that the excess wax on my car was like.....';Baked'; in. It actually looks like my cars paint is peeling, it feels all rough where the wax was.If you left traces of car wax on your car during summer and it won't wash out now,?
I THINK HAVING IT BUFFED OUT WILL PROBABLY WORKIf you left traces of car wax on your car during summer and it won't wash out now,?
I did something similar the first time i waxed my car i did the whole thing in the sun then started to buff the wax out it took me all weekend to fix it and i got a real good workout. i do not have any advice as to how to do it safely i would maybe try putting more wax on it to soften it up and buffing it again . good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment