Thursday, January 7, 2010

Since my 5 year old is too sick to wash and wax my car today, isn't he too sick to go the movies tonight?

Uh... your usage of ';too'; is correct. Don't let Jay talk you into thinking you're less perfect than you are.Since my 5 year old is too sick to wash and wax my car today, isn't he too sick to go the movies tonight?
Yes I think not!!


:oSince my 5 year old is too sick to wash and wax my car today, isn't he too sick to go the movies tonight?
Omg...... you make them do that! mannn........ give the poor kid a break. Bring to the movies....... %26gt;:(
You know it seems your son is not gonna make it in this world. he cant dance, he refuses to like the easy bake oven, and now he refuses to be your slave. I can tell that he needs serious counseling and I have talked among others in my neighborhood and they agree that i should council him because I have perfect hair and a birthmark of a shoe on my backside.
Well maybe not .
nooooo he is five dont make him clean ur car let him go to the movies let him have some fun
Too sick to work, then too sick to play.
I hope you just made a typo...


I hope you ment 15 instead of 5


if not, you got a problem
You should only let him go to the movies if he does the laundry.
You forgot ';detailing the interior with a toothbrush';
wow, that is just so wrong!!!!





but, seeing that u posted this on P/S it possibly isn't true





haha!!!





=)
U make ur 5 year old do that???? That isn't rite.
Yes but what the hell are you doing giving that little slave breaks?
Yes. In fact I think he may be too sick to eat for the next week. Tell the little slacker to get busy.
if hes TOO sick to wash and wax hes definitly to sick for pop tarts. he's faking. besides it's a ford focus how hard can it be. hold on my five year old is crying about having to shovel the snow off the driveway ill brb
I have to agree with Papa McCain - he is, after all, a father with a hat. And a name.
Yea, and he will be sick when he comes back and sees you bloodied by me
I think he needs to man up. I bet you he's only pretending to be sick to get out of work.
That's mean, Aunt Dingelbury.
Put a raincoat on him, stuff his nose with kleenex and kick his butt outside. No shirking your duties just because poor baby has the sniffles. You trying to raise a wuss?
it depends thats what my parent dose to me
No of coarse not. ur kid just duz not wanna do all of ur durty wurk duhhh
why would a five year old wash and wax ur car??? bad parenting***********
ah poor kid. if he's sick, then start being a good parent and take care of him. when he get's better, go take him to the movies.
i'm sorry ,but yes.





you guy'll just have to find something to rent at home, and cozy him up on the couch with some chix NoodL-oos %26amp; ginger-ale.
Yes, especially at night when it is cooler.





Going to the movies the 5 year old could infect a lot of other people.





The 5 year old immune system is weaker and could make there sickness worst from all the germs they would be expose to at the movies.





Hope this helps your argument.
I think you should really consider trading him in for a new model.
i hope u mean 15 year old..


poor kid...
My answer to that would be yes. But I have to ask, what are your doing making a 5 yr old wash and wax your car for anyway? I can see helping, but please please please say that your child isn't your little slave! If your child is sick, especially that young, keep them inside, make them gets lots of rest so that they can get better. Think of all the germs that are at the movie theater...you don't want your child's sickness to get worse, do you?
nope
You make your five year old wash and wax your car all byhimself? Isn't that a little much? Anyhow, I don't think he's too sick to go to the movies, he just shouldn't eat any junk food. That is unless he's throwing up, then I'd say he's too sick. Hope he gets feeling better

No comments:

Post a Comment