Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would u pay someone to wash, clean, wax n polish ur car while u asleep?

e.g. grooming ur car at ur doorstep...Would u pay someone to wash, clean, wax n polish ur car while u asleep?
personally, i would just do it myself.Would u pay someone to wash, clean, wax n polish ur car while u asleep?
Actually, no. If my family is asleep, the last thing i want is a group of strangers in my driveway rumaging around in my car in the middle of the night. That's just too creepy for my taste.


Now, washing my car while I'm at work is another story. I would definately pay for that.
why not...i dont stand around while they do it at shop...i drop it off..
YES! YES! YES! it would even be better if they left the bill in the mailbox when they are done so i can continue sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment