Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you put hair spray/gel/wax on your hair during the day, do you wash your hair before go to bed at night?

Absolutely... the buildup attaches to your pillows therefore clogging your facial pores, no good.





Wash your hair too, because if you leave products like that on for overnight it weighs and causes buildup on the hair.If you put hair spray/gel/wax on your hair during the day, do you wash your hair before go to bed at night?
No-but I only use a tiny amount of gel sometimes.If you put hair spray/gel/wax on your hair during the day, do you wash your hair before go to bed at night?
I might not wash it if I use a TINY bit of spray or wax. But definitely will if I used more than that and also if I have ANY amount of gel in my hair: gel is nasty... the build-up can cause flaky scalps, hair loss and facial pimples. Yikes!
No, but i shall from now on.
yes,


because you dont want your hair to be matted down. because in the mornings you will be putting more things in your hair. wash and rap is a must.and tie down.
Definitely unless i'm dog tired then i don't. However, if you just put a little of hair spray/gel/wax, i suppose its ok if don't wash your hair before going to bed at night. Just change pillowcase the next day. :D
I don't - my hair would be too wacky the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment