Thursday, January 7, 2010

I put gatsby wax on my hair everyday do i need to shampoo my hair or just wash it with water?

if i wash it with water will it be clean or shampoo everytime i put wax on my hair?I put gatsby wax on my hair everyday do i need to shampoo my hair or just wash it with water?
are you black or white? they have different hair types. i wouldn't know how to answer this.I put gatsby wax on my hair everyday do i need to shampoo my hair or just wash it with water?
I am using gatsby too the black one. And it's really cool coz it can hold up my hair the way I want it to be.





Yeah you should still shampoo your hair if possible apply a conditioner too. Coz gatsby is also a chemical which eventually put your hair at high risk of getting damage. So in other words you must still nourish your hair and heey when you do the shampoo stuff it can also make your hair more manageable!!





Hope that I help yah!!





Happy new year to all lol.
Hi there,





You should really wash your hair after using any hair products, especially wax. Wax can leave a lot of build-up on your hair.
Just wash it out with water, clean it every week with shampoo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment