Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Nair work? The kind that you put on in the shower and then wash off? Not the wax.?

Or is Veet better? I just want to know really if that stuff works because I hate shaving and I refuse to wax.Does Nair work? The kind that you put on in the shower and then wash off? Not the wax.?
I have used both Nair and Veet's Sensitive Skin formula to great success. It smells awful, (like burning hair) and leaves a mildly discomforting rash for a few days, but skin stays cleaner longer than shaving. The hairs that come in are not as coarse.





The downside is that you need to let your hair grow longer to use a depilatory than if you just shave it. Give it a try and see how it works for you, everybody's skin and hair are different, after all.





Best of luck.Does Nair work? The kind that you put on in the shower and then wash off? Not the wax.?
Yes, it works, but it smells awful. I much prefer shaving.





It's also good to mix into the shampoo of your enemies. Works like a charm, actually. ;)
Veet is stronger.


Nair is too weak.


And it does work, but be careful not to leave it on too long because, you'll get a rash.
Neither work for me, and both give me an insane rash.
Yep, Nair works really well.
it works
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment