Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best way to get gel/wax my hair without washing all my hair?

Yeah i have wax in the back of my hair which makes it stand up.





Yet i dont want to wash my hair out, how can i get the wax out of it?What's the best way to get gel/wax my hair without washing all my hair?
Get your hands wet and you can always knead it out. Rub your hair gently when your fingers are wet, and the wax will kind of ';melt off'; onto your fingers. Take a section of your hair to do this with at a time, but only the waxy parts! Brush your hair smooth, and then repeat the process.


Blowdry it or wait for it to dry(blowdry for best results) and wah-lah, non-waxy hair.








GL,


HollyWhat's the best way to get gel/wax my hair without washing all my hair?
I think that the only way to get it out is washing it sorry
Take a comb


and brush it out
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment