Thursday, January 7, 2010

I cut my hair once a week, wash and put gel/wax in my hair every day. Will any of these make me go bald?

quicker?I cut my hair once a week, wash and put gel/wax in my hair every day. Will any of these make me go bald?
no...cutting your hair frequently doesn't affect the growth at the root, the gel and wax can cause build up but it shouldn't do anything to cause baldness.


Besides, baldness is genetic so it will happen naturally no matter what you do (outside of hair growth therapies).I cut my hair once a week, wash and put gel/wax in my hair every day. Will any of these make me go bald?
Washing your hair everyday is bad for it. It takes out the natural oils that keep your hair strong. As for gel I cannot say. When you get older make sure you have pleanty of iron in your system...lack of iron can cause hairloss. That and tyroid cancer
maybe gel is really bad for your hair it kills it so maybe but you cut your hair so maybe not
Nope, these won't make you go bald.
well cutting your hair all the way can make you go bald???? idk any other reason it would.
no its just natural honest
once a week, thats often o_o





dont think it would make you go bald quickerrrrrr though?
you are way to into yourself
wow you have too much time on your hands, there is life outside of your bathroom u know

No comments:

Post a Comment