Thursday, January 7, 2010

My daughter was practicing making dread locks and we used dread wax, now I cannot wash it out,any suggestions?

knottyboy.com sells a dread lock removal kit. You could try saturating your hair with apple cider vinegar to see if that will break down the wax.My daughter was practicing making dread locks and we used dread wax, now I cannot wash it out,any suggestions?
try a hair straigtener its lit a curlin iron but it makes stright hair,works for some of my friends,good luckMy daughter was practicing making dread locks and we used dread wax, now I cannot wash it out,any suggestions?
I have no experience with this but would try something like spray and wash , good luck
sounds you got yourself in a bit o' trouble there. there are many ways of removing dreads


1) literally cutting your dread out, but obviously you dont wanna ruin your duaghters lovely locks


2) use a connditioner over a couple of days and it will gently ease the dread out.


3) i know it sounds crazy but i have freinds you have tried and tested this method and it works. what you want to do is use a washing up liquid any kind , it often works better than a conditioner and its alot cheaper.


hope the info is useful


cho


x
try dish soap. dispense on your dry hand and rub it in.. rinse with warm water,, repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment