Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to wash away the wax that on the grapes?

I wash my vegetables and fruits in vinegar %26amp; water mixed.How to wash away the wax that on the grapes?
I just looked online there's a spray that gets rid


of the wax and pesticides here's the website..


http://www.fruitywipes.com/How to wash away the wax that on the grapes?
wax melts in heat so put them in boiling water (im not sure if it works, we were going to try it in science but i was away that day)
What wax?
By washing in toothpaste solution (toothpaste mixed with water)...
Oh, I hate that stuff! It leaves a film in your mouth...so gross. I always spray the grapes with some sort of natural fruit/veg cleaner like Earth Friendly Products Fruit %26amp; Vegetable Wash, for example. You can generally find these products right in the produce section. Spray liberally, rub it around on the grapes a little, and rinse well with warm water. It's the only way I'll eat grapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment