Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some one waxed my non wax floor how do i get it off the wax its a pastey whie looking whenever i wash the f

You might have to go to a Home Depot or Lowes or other hardware store, but there are strippers (ha ha) that will take the wax off.Some one waxed my non wax floor how do i get it off the wax its a pastey whie looking whenever i wash the f
Hi, someone did the same to my non-wax floor,and to be honest with you, I never did get it off. I have a new floor since then. The only way you can try to get it off is , to use straight ammonia . Pour some on a small area, wait five minutes and rinse it off. Do that until you have covered the whole area. Sorry. Don't you hate that? ByeeSome one waxed my non wax floor how do i get it off the wax its a pastey whie looking whenever i wash the f
Removing Wax from non-wax floor:


1/2 c ammonia


1 c laundry soap


1 gal warm water


Apply with clean sponge mop-will turn cloudy and soft-scrub area with stiff brush-this will loosen wax-rinse with cool clean water; nothing cleans as well as doing it on your hands and knees-if you have time. I also recommend using Armstrong Floor Cleaner once a week;this will help bring back shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment